You can cancel an off-peak or anytime rail ticket and obtain a refund up to 28 days after the last valid date inclusive, if you have not used your ticket. You cannot amend or change this type of ticket, you can only cancel and rebook if necessary.
Note You cannot cancel an Advance ticket. However, you can exchange an Advance ticket online. You can check your ticket type at the bottom of your booking information on Click Travel.
I DO NOT have the rail ticket in my possession
- Click the 'cancel booking' button
2. It will ask if you are sure you want to cancel the booking, click 'Yes, cancel it'
3. Refresh the page in your browser and the booking will show as cancelled if it was successful
Our travel team will then process this cancellation and the refund due.
I DO have the rail tickets in my possession
If you have collected the ticket from the station already or printed it on your onsite Newbury ticket printer, or if your ticket was being posted to you:
- When you click the 'Cancel booking' button, we send you a notification.
- Follow the instructions in the notification to print out and complete the rail refund form.
- Send the form with your ticket, preferably by special delivery, to the following address:
Click Travel Ltd
Alpha Tower, 7th Floor
Suffolk Street Queensway
Once we have your ticket, we can start to process any refunds due.
- Rail refunds take 6-8 weeks.
- Admin fees are deducted from the amount refunded.
- The price of the rail ticket must exceed the admin fees. Otherwise, it's not worth cancelling the ticket.
- If your ticket is a flexible ticket, you may still be able to use the same ticket.