This is the process to follow when you confirm a hotel booking payable via billback.
When you or someone else completes your hotel booking:
- Send you a copy of the billback instruction as a pdf attached to your booking confirmation email.
- Take the billback instruction with you to the hotel.
- At check-in, show your copy of the billback instruction to the receptionist. This includes a list of which items you are entitled to.
- Make sure the receptionist confirms payment for these items is by billback.
- During your stay, charge these items to your hotel bill as normal.
Day of departure
When you depart from the hotel
- Visit the hotel’s check out desk so you can check out of the hotel.
- When the hotel presents you with your account, check the account and sign to approve the charges.
- Confirm that the items you are entitled to billback have been charged to the virtual card provided.
- Pay for additional charges outside the scope of the billback instruction yourself. Settle these directly with the hotel on check out.
0844 745 2121
You or the hotel can call us 24 hours a day,
7 days a week, 365 days a year.