From new approval features to our brand new mobile app, there’s definitely something for everyone. Here’s some of the updates we’ve been working on over the last couple of months.
Introducing our new mobile itinerary app 📱
We know that many of our travellers just want one place where they can quickly see all of their bookings. We’ve just released our new mobile app for busy travellers on the go.
Some features we think you’ll love.
- See all of your upcoming travel in one place.
- Offline sync so you’ve always got access.
- Skip the station queues with access to e-tickets, including integration with Apple Wallet
- Quickly find your hotel with maps and directions
Improved seat maps for flights ✈️
Since we launched seat maps last year, we’ve been busy adding support for even more airlines. We’re pleased to announce seat maps are now available for Ryanair, easyJet and British Airways, with any associated charges clearly displayed on the seat map and at checkout.
What’s more, if you are an easyJet plus or British Airways Gold or Silver Executive Club member, then you’ll be able to select your seat for free.
Improving seat preferences for trains 🚂
Last year, we launched support for e-tickets and a redesigned train search experience. Today we’ve released an improvement allowing you to specify the exact seat and carriage you’d like to sit near to. When making a booking we’ll try to find a seat that matches your preferences as closely as possible.
New approvals options for Plus plan customers ✅
We know that growing teams need more control over their approval process. We’re pleased to announce that Plus plan customers now have access to all of our Enterprise approval options. Giving you even more flexibility in how you manage travel approval.
All of our paid plans can now:
- Configure multiple travel policies and apply them to specified travellers in your team
- Create an approval flow that requires bookings to be approved by two people
- Set up approval rules to create different approval flows for different travellers
You can find these options in Team Admin, if you need help getting setup then please reach out to us.
Improved approval tracking 📝
We know that when teams use different approval rules for different travellers, it can be hard to understand exactly why a booking requires approval. Users with the ‘Manage approvals’ permission can now see which approval settings and travel policy triggered the request:
- Pending approvals show who has been asked for approval and why
- Bookings show why approval was required and who approved it
Single sign on for Enterprise teams 🔒
In December we launched the option to sign in with Google. The eagle-eyed may have spotted there’s now an option to sign in with SSO too!
SAML2 single sign on is available to Enterprise plan customers and supports limited integration with services like Microsoft Azure Active Directory. Reach out to your Click account manager to see if SSO is right for your team.