First you'll need to have already setup your printer by connecting it to your computer.
Book your tickets
Once you've found the ticket you're looking for add it to your basket and proceed to checkout.
Once in checkout you'll have a new option to deliver your tickets to Ticket Printer.
Once checkout is complete the Traveller and the Booker receive an email confirmation with the ClickTix collection reference.
Print your tickets
1. Start up ClickTix (if not open already)
2. Check your printer is switched on and plugged in.
3. Each time you start up ClickTix, the following window appears. Do not worry when you see this window.
4. When the main screen appears enter your collection reference, once the Status indicator shows Ready, you are ready to print
5. Press Print.
6. You'll be asked to confirm you want to print, so hit Yes.
The Status indicator updates the current status from Ready to show that your tickets are printing. Otherwise, you see an error message.
1 Check the Status indicator on the main screen
If there is a problem, the Status indicator displays an error message in red. This should give you a clue as to what's gone wrong eg