The Travel Billing report template uses a standard set of data fields that provide:
- Filters You can set up filters on most of the data fields listed below to limit the data that is output. For example, you can restrict the data to one travel type.
- Column headers When you download a report to Excel, the data field labels show as the column headers on the raw data.
- Your team may set up custom fields to collect data on bookings. Each item of custom data collected at checkout appears as an additional filter or column header.
- All labels are case sensitive. Standard data labels use lowercase only. Custom data labels match the ID set up for the custom field in Team Admin and are preceded by 'cust_data.' . (E.g. where the ID is cost-code, the label is cust_data.cost-code).
Travel Billing data fields
The Travel Billing report template uses the following data fields. Each data field has a label and a definition.
- ledger_item_number The invoice number or credit note number that was used to generate the report.
- ledger_item_created_date The date that the invoice or credit note was created.
- transaction_id The Sale ID for this item on the invoice or credit note.
- booking The Click Travel Booking ID for this item.
- category For flights, indicates whether the trip distance of the flight is Long Haul (≥ 3700 kilometres) or Short Haul. For all other travel types, indicates the type of transaction (e.g. Service Cost, Bill-Back Fee).
- booking_date The date that the booking was confirmed.
- travel_date The start date of the booked travel (e.g. check-in date).
- vat_code Indicates the VAT charge that applies to the item. Look up code letters and their meanings.
- net The net cost of this item.
- tax The tax cost of this item.
- total The total cost of the item purchased.
- type Set to Invoice, indicating a sale. Or to Credit note, indicating a refund.
- team_name The name of the team that made the booking.
- description Type of transaction (e.g. Service Cost, Short Haul, Bill-Back Fee).
- booking_status Status of the booking (e.g. CONFIRMED, FULFILLED).
- total_authorised The amount that was authorised at checkout. For hotels, this includes billback. For all other types of travel, this is the same as total_booked_rate.
- total_authorised_vs_billed The difference between total_authorised and the rate billed.
- total_booked_rate_vs_billed The difference between the rate booked and the rate billed.
- booker_email The Click Travel ID of the booker who made the booking.
- booker_name The name of the booker who made the booking.
- traveller_name The name of the person who is using the service.
- travel_type The type of travel booked (e.g. Train, Hotel).
- trip_length Number of nights booked (Hotels only). Number of days over which the flight takes place (Flights only).
- form_of_payment Form of payment used for the booking.
- policy_compliance Indicates whether or not the booking is compliant with your team’s travel policy.
- details Summary details of the product (e.g. for a hotel booking: hotel name and location, date and number of nights).
- hotel_nights Number of nights booked (hotels only).
- hotel_name The name of the hotel (hotels only).
- hotel_key Click Travel's unique property code (UPC) for the hotel (hotels only).
- hotel_location The location of the hotel booked (hotels only).
- train_ticket_type The type of train ticket booked (e.g. Advance Single, Off-Peak Return). (Trains only)
- flight_plating_carrier The name of the airline that sold and issued the ticket. (If the flight is a codeshare flight, the operating airline may be a different airline from the flight_plating_carrier.) (Flights only)
- route distance When travel type is a form of transport, shows distance between start point and end point.