You can run a report at any time. You can use filters to narrow down the amount of data produced.
Each report is output from a report template. (The Reporting overview tells you more about report templates.)
Reports are output in Excel spreadsheet (.xls) format. The reports you run belong to you and only you can download them. The rest of your team cannot see your reports in Click Travel
How to run a report
To run a report right away:
1 Open Report templates in Click Travel.
2 Decide which report template to base the report on. You can use a custom report template designed by somebody in your team. Or you can use one of our ready-made report templates:
- Travel Analysis Reports on travel taken or booked during a particular time period.
- Travel Billing Reports on travel relating to a specific invoice or credit note.
3 Choose the Run now option.
4 Set up the report criteria:
- Edit the Report name so you can easily identify the report.
- Decide whether to report on service date or booking date and choose a period to report on, e.g. last month (Travel Analysis only).
- Type in a valid invoice number or credit number (Travel Billing only).
- Apply filters to narrow down the amount of data included in the report (e.g. hotels only).
5 When finished, click Run.
6 Open Reports in Click Travel. The report that you have just run is listed at the top of the page. The initial status is Queued:
7 Keep refreshing the page until the status changes to Completed, indicating that the report is ready to download. To refresh the page:
- Windows: Hold down the Ctrl key while pressing the F5 key.
- Mac: Hold down the Command key while pressing the F5 key.
The length of time it takes to generate a report
depends on the amount of data you are
generating.If there isn't a lot of data,
then the report can generate in a few
If the status changes to something other than
Completed, please refer to the
article on report status.
8 Download the report. Then, open the report in Excel.
If you experience problems downloading a report,
try adjusting your browser’s pop-up settings.